The Brick Reservoir is first and foremost the water supply for currently over 100,000 residents in the northern Ocean County
area. We are happy that we are able to provide some limited passive recreation at the Reservoir site. The following rules
and regulations have been crafted with the protection of the water supply as a central concern. All visitors to the Brick
Reservoir must abide by the following guidelines for their own personal safety, as well as the environmental safety and
security of the Reservoir ecosystem.
- No Littering.
- No entrance to restricted areas at the Reservoir as posted.
- No Swimming.
- No Boating of any kind.
- Artificial lures only.
- Fishing is permitted in the designated fishing areas only.
- No cleaning of fishon Reservoir property.
- No fires.
- No hand sleds, bobs, tubes, carts, skateboards, bicycles, roller blades or other vehicles
on wheels or runners, including flying objects.
- No radio controlled devices such as boats, planes, & cars.
- No alcoholic beverages, drugs or narcotics shall be consumed or distributed on Reservoir Property.
- No loudspeakers, public address systems, or amplifiers of any kind. Personal audio equipment, musical
instruments or other sound producing mechanism should be kept at a level that cannot be heard more than
100 feet from the source.
- No ball playing.
- Parking in designated parking areas only.
- No vehicles, including bicycles are to be driven past the designated parking lots.